Video tutorial by Allison Zinder : How to make a fish terrine
Did you enjoy this video tutorial on how to make a fish terrine ? Then keep reading !
Are you looking for a private cooking class for you and your family while you’re in Paris ? Or maybe you’ve got some culinary experience (and want to ask lots of technical questions) and feel that you won’t get the answers you’re looking for in a standardized class of 15 or more people. Look no further !
After working as a professional chef for more than ten years, I turned to teaching culinary arts in a tech school in northeastern Paris. There, I learned to answer pretty much every question those kids threw at me. At the same time, I gained deep understanding of French cooking techniques.
I believe that cooking and eating “the French way” means integrating the culture as well as technique. I give you both, in a warm and friendly environment.
Here’s what I can offer you :
• Knowledge of French cooking, wine, and history, and anecdotes about working in professional kitchens in France. (Technical questions ? Ask away !)
• Knowledge of Paris (20 years’ experience living in this great city).
• Creative recipes that include classic French technique.
• A passion for teaching and experience working with young people.
• A relaxed pace.
• Basic knife skills and other cooking skills you’ll take home with you and use.
• I adapt to your availability.
• I’m fluent in French and English.
All classes are most definitely hands-on and designed for no more than 8 people. We’ll use seasonal, fresh ingredients to create and eat a 3-course meal with wine, or sample dazzling desserts, in a sunny home kitchen/workshop in eastern Paris, and weather permitting, we’ll enjoy what we’ve created in the garden.
Price for a 3-hour private cooking class at my workshop, including lunch and wine, for a minimum of 6 people in your party :
89 euros/ person
For 1-5 people, please contact me for more details.